tiistai 15. helmikuuta 2011

Writing, Writing, Writing..

I spend every day several hours at the library in LUT, but still I feel like my thesis is not progressing fast enough.. We'll have the next seminar in GSOM in St.Petersburg 10th -11th of March and I'm guessing we should have quite a lot of new things to present to the supervisors and other MITIMs... 


I have been dealing a lot with the post-exchange paperwork and stuff, which is quite surprisingly time-consuming. I try to get everything sorted out during this week. 


Time really flies, next I should start to look for a job... 


Depending on the company & field of business, I'd like to do project management related job in R&D or business development (in processes and/or operations). Of course, CSR related positions are always interesting, although I think CSR can be an approach on the work that I'd do (meaning that I'd consider the impacts of decisions and actions in the stakeholders from the point view CSR even though I'd do something that's not directly related to it). And I'd love to work abroad or at least in an multinational environment...


Let's see what happens :)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti