tiistai 22. helmikuuta 2011

Sports and working

Green with envy I listened today one of my colleague MITIM-students description of how he organizes his days... Every morning he either skis or runs to the university, goes to the gym and starts working around 7.00 - 8.00, works the whole day and does some more sports in the evening. 

Oh, I remember the feeling... It's good for studying too... 

I used to go running three-four times a week and twice a week to the gym + randomly yoga, swimming and badminton + all the functional training gained from bicycling to where ever I was going etc. But now, in Belgium and after coming back I haven't been able to start again. I do have a solid medical reason why not to do sports (stitches in my leg until Friday due to removal of a birthmark) but still, it's not good enough! 

So, I thought, I will "go public" (even though I know that my mom is probably the only person reading this blog) with my promise to go back to old days, loose some weight (not too much, curves are nice too) and feel better! So, if you see me in the end of the semester still complaining about not exercising, feel free to throw me with a doughnut... 

These will be used yet several times this winter!!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti