keskiviikko 9. helmikuuta 2011

Grades and stuff

Finally, after some technical problems in HUB, I got my grades. They were pretty ok, worse than previous semesters, but what I expected. Anyway, I was working the whole autumn 20 hours a week in addition to the lectures and got stuck in Dublin so the amount of time spent on studying was a lot less than before. 


Best grades I got from ICT strategy and architecture and Russian culture & language. :) 


Back in Lappeenranta life is nice but boring. I've been arranging a lot of things (Russian visa, student grand, exchange papers, general moving a flat-things, other paperwork stuff, etc) and experienced plenty of bad luck (falling down with bicycle & feeling weird the next 24 hours, loosing internet connection for a day, getting into an argument over the deposit money in the previous flat, etc.). In top of this I should write my thesis.. we'll have a seminar on Friday. I'm really excited to see everyone after all this time though!! Can't wait!


This is what I succeeded to do well this week.. Some yummy ruisleipä :)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti