torstai 24. helmikuuta 2011

24 hours in a day won't do it

To do by the end of this month (=Monday):



  • Complete the 1A form (application for master's thesis topic).
  • Fill the credit transfer application for completed studies abroad x 5 (for each course separately).
  • Fill the stupid form for Kela stating them that yes, I'm back in Finland and begging for the social security benefits again.
  • Fill the utterly annoying form for Kela stating them that I did start my studies in 2009 and therefore their information is outdated about my incomes that year + find & copy the certificates of incomes that year and the certification of starting the studies that autumn (otherwise I have to pay them back 575 euros)
  • Apply for that one interesting position
  • WRITE THEORY PART OF THE THESIS READY!!!!

piece of cake*... 



*I'm just hungry, not saying that this would be easy

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti