sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2010

Past weeks

I have been down with a cold for the past few weeks, fortunately getting better now. Belgium is surprisingly cold, specially indoors as the apartments aren´t very well isolated.

We had a Global Village event, where we promoted our home countries (Finland!) and our home Universities (LUT!). To our surprise at our stand, there was also marketing material for Åbo Akademi (the Swedish University in Turku) and Helsinki University. It would have been nice to know beforehand, so that we could have found out some information about those two universities. But we didn´t, so we were only able to tell people about the two cities and our university. I´m always happy to promote Turku which I consider to be my home city, since it is the closest city to my home village. (And BTW, name Turku is not at all related to Turkey. Name of Turku comes from a word "tori" which means a marketplace

We got finally our exam schedule for January too. It looks quite ok, except the 10th of Jan. when I have two exams in a row.. It´s going to be a tough day :o

Wellwell, I guess I´ll just continue with the group works now..   



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti