keskiviikko 15. joulukuuta 2010

exams coming up..

..but before that, there´s Christmas...


So, during the Christmas holidays I can´t do anything else but to study (or try at least while travelling between Southern Finland and Northern Finland & packing my things for Lappeenranta in February).

Here´s my exam schedule:


10.1. at 8:30 Global Information Management
10.1. at 13:00 Business Intelligence Methods 


15.1. at 13:00 Environmental Economics (I loooove this course!!)


17.1. at 8:30 Russian culture and language II (oral exam.. oh my...)


26.1. at 13:00 Business Process and Operations


28.1. at 15:00 ICT Strategy & Architecture (oral exam!!)


I´m bit worried about the workload in the beginning, although happy that the two exams on 10th are touching the same issues (a little bit). I love the Environmental Economics course, but worried at the same time, since it can be rather challenging.. Russian exam is horrifying me, since I´m really not able to produce anything sensible in speaking.. and the teacher speaks quite fast and I don´t understand... I hope I´ll pass.. 
Business Process and Operations course covered a looot of topics and concepts and the exam will be multiple choice (I usually suck in those). So a lot of reading is required to pass that one.. ICT Strategy & Architecture wouldn´t worry me, but it is oral exam and I have never had an oral exam about something else than languages... So, we shall see how that will turn out. 


Friday is my last day of working for the CSR Forest project, so from now on, I´m able to focus more on my Master´s thesis. Looks like a lot of work for the beginning of next year.. and hopefully for the rest as well after the graduation ;)





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti