keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

"Test packing" my stuff..

Two suitcases, backpack for laptop and a smaller suitcase to go in the cabin are not enough for my stuff. I have absolutely no idea how the amount of my stuff has increased so much.. it's been only..well, almost 5 months.. (10 pairs of shoes..where did they come from??? I came here with 4 pairs). And I have no idea how I'll get my stuff back to Finland.


This is all because of my trip to Dublin and getting stuck there for 6 days, not being able to fly back to Brussels, take extra stuff with me and fly to Finland for Christmas and come back again to Belgium for January with empty suitcase. No, I blame the weather. The amount of stuff has nothing to do with the current problem ;) 


and when I planned all this, I didn't take into consideration the 6 days extension to my Dublin weekend due to SNOW...)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti