tiistai 1. joulukuuta 2009

Whew, I passed the technology management test! I don´t know the grade yet, but the most important thing is that I don´t have to do that again. It was agony.
We had 60 minutes, 20 questions = 3 minutes per question. And the questions were not multiple-choise questions. For example we needed to vizualise Queens song "Show must go on" and draw a process map of text about palm oil processing. Whew! So, I threw my brains in to the corner, stopped thinking and started reacting. That´s what one can do with so little time. React.

Well, good news as well, I got 10 points (max.) for the CSR mid-term test. Jihaa! I´m really happy about that.

We should write a blog about our master´s thesis proposal. I think I´ll use this blog for that, because there´s not much sense to start another blog for that. So, what has happened so far? We needed to write an essay for the application about the possible future Master´s thesis topic. I decided to write about sustainable innovations, because I find sustainable development and the possible future opportunities realated to the issue very interesting. There´s example like LifeStraw, which is easy and cheap way to get drinkable water, just by drinking through the straw which filters the water.
So, at the moment I´m writing the plan with research questions, possible hypothesis, literature review, etc. I hope that I´ll get the plan ready for next week.

We´ll see :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti