lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2009

Hi there!

I forgot to write in English the last time. But anyway, in brief, from St.Pete to Helsinki the cheapest transportation might be the mini-buses going from Ploshad Vosstanija. And they´ll take you to your home, which is nice in the middle of the night. The buses leave every day at 11.00 and 21.00 and it costs 25 euros. There are many different companies, like Star Way and AMG travel (written with cyrillics naturally) who have quite modern cars and these older ladys in the bus as guides. Those ladys really take care of you, last time I got some candy and she walked me in front of the line at the passport control, talking something nice in Russian, which I didn´t understand. But I have to say, the experience was better than I expected.

There´s five more exams coming up, Managerial Economics on Tuesday, Russian on Friday, Intellectual Capital Management on Saturday, CSR & Cross-cultural management on 23.rd and Qualitative methods in business research on 28.th... And I should write two reports by 15.th. Whoa.. I thought that I would have time to have some fun at the dormitory pre-Christmas party, but it looks like I can´t go. Simply, I don´t have enough hours in a day..

Well, I promised to myself to walk some day home from school and take some pictures on the way. You should see the Christmas decorations here, they are quite.... how to put this.... amazing...

The picture below is from my street, ulitsa rubinsteina. In the yellow building there´s a theatre, I can´t remember the name though (Europa?). The picture was taken some weeks ago, when the sun was last time out there for few hours. It´s quite cloudy here.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti