torstai 12. toukokuuta 2011

It is done?

Is it?

Few hours back I sent my thesis to my supervisor for final comments. On Monday it needs to be ready for printing, so I still have time during the weekend to make final corrections if needed. I know there is always something, I could spend weeks and months to finalize and rewrite things. I know my thesis is not perfect, but it is pretty ok considering the time I have spent on it and the other things that has happened in my life that have messed up my concentration and motivation. Therefore, I decided to be satisfied with it and let it go, it is ready now. 

I should be happy now, but for some reason I'm feeling a bit sad. I don't know if it's because of all the things that happened during the past few years which I have tried to ignore but that I shouldn't have and now they are coming back to me? Or is it because I know that the past two years I have gained tremendous amount of great experiences and fantastic, beautiful friends to who I have to say goodbye (at least for a while)...? Or is this just a sign that I should take it easy for a little while, enjoy what I have accomplished and live in the moment for a while? ;)

I am already stressed over finding a job and a place to stay, even though I am not graduated yet... 

Ok, sorry for this highly personal post this time, I just wanted to warn all you who are starting to write their theses about these mixed post-thesis-writing-feelings that might occur.. Don't worry, I'm sure it's a bypassing phase :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti