maanantai 23. toukokuuta 2011

Hunting for a job

It's not as easy as one would think but I am optimistic. I would like to start working as soon as possible, but so far I have sent only five applications and no interviews yet. I am quite picky, I must say. I can't apply for a job if I truly can't see myself doing the thing. I do learn and adapt really quickly, so challenging or a tiny bit out of my career objective jobs wouldn't be a problem at all. After all, this is a starting point of my career and I can build it on the way and develop myself further. 


I am happy to hear that many of my MITIM colleagues have recently got jobs. They started to look for their jobs already earlier this spring, which would have been good for me too, but I wanted to concentrate on my thesis. I don't think it was a bad decision.


Ok, back to writing job applications.. It's the hardest part of the applying process (at least for a Finn to praise your own achievements feels embarrassing, but who's gonna flatter you if you don't do it yourself..?). Fingers crossed so I'd find a job soon!! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti