lauantai 25. syyskuuta 2010

After the first week at the University

As I mentioned in my previous text, I have quite a lot of overlapping with my courses.Happily I found interesting replacements, and now my schedule starts to look quite nice. It also seems that the courses won´t require too much time consuming group work, because the cases are done during the lectures at the university. I had yesterday the first Russian lecture (Russian culture & language) and I felt like I need to study a lot more words in order to manage that one. But a classmate said that they also have some difficulties in understanding the laughing, singing colorful Russian teacher. I think she made the afternoon quite interesting :)

So far the lectures I´ve had have been good, the professors speak fluently English and don´t use too much Dutch (except the Russian teacher). Most interesting course so far is the Environmental Economics, I really look forward the lectures every Monday evening.

I decided to add also voluntary French course (25 €) in the schedule. I figured that since I´m in a French speaking country for the next 5 months, I might as well try to learn the language. It´s a great opportunity I think.

Ok, now back to studies... 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti