maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2011

And another seminar in St.Pete

Going once more to St.Pete on Wednesday and coming back on Friday. Last time I felt really comfortable in the city, it felt just like old home town... I hope this time there's less snow-salt slush on the streets. 

Yeah, Master's Thesis should be pretty much ready in the end of this month. I think I can make it if I don't get sick or anything like that.. Tomorrow I will discuss the methodology with my supervisor and I will get detailed feedback for the theory part. I fear (and hope at the same time) that she will tear it to pieces and tell me how bad it is. I know that there are several issues I need to sharpen up and rewrite, but I hope it's not so bad.. fingers crossed.

Life in Lappeenranta is sweet, I baked carrot cake yesterday for the first time in my life. And it is delicious! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti