sunnuntai 14. marraskuuta 2010

Floods

As I wrote in the previous posting, the autumn is here.. It´s been raining quite a lot so there are a lot of floods (although I haven´t seen in Brussels yet). Well, other parts of Belgium are fighting against the floods, unfortunately it has caused already death of two persons.


It´s not too cold yet (if comparing to Finland) but the wind is quite something.. I don´t know if it´s because of the moist and coldish weather or have I been neglecting my sports and good diet too much, but I have annoying flue right now. I really can´t afford to be sick now... 


Oh yeah, if you´re interested, news about Belgium can be found from the Flemish De redactie.be (also in English!) and the Wallonian (or French language) Le Soir and rtbf info


 (me in Antwerp few weeks ago)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti