keskiviikko 14. heinäkuuta 2010

Belgium..

Only about six weeks and I´ll be in Belgium :) I can´t believe it! I´ve done most of the preparations, tomorrow I should buy the flight ticket and pay the deposit for my flat (it´s a studio quite close to the centrum, jeeeei!!). I have already applied the student grant (opintoraha) from Kela for the studies abroad, I received the documents from LUT and HUB for acceptance & Erasmus money things.. Earlier this spring I selected the courses I´d have this autumn and did all those preparations...

I´m really proud of me this summer, I´ve managed to do some sports at least twice a week since Juhannus. Zumba, spinning, gym and jogging.. I have to try to continue that in Brussels too. Hopefully they have there student-friendly gyms :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti